We’re looking for entrepreneurial people with the right mix of hunger, experience, and cultural fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’.
Humans + A.I. = Future of Work
SquadVoice: Traditional relationship-driven high-ticket consumer sales (like real estate) has zero intelligence and lacks sales acceleration tech. As a result, conversions are poor. We fix exactly that and enable teams to close 2-4x more deals in the same spend.
SquadVoice bridges the gap between marketing and sales by driving more qualified leads to sales-reps, increases ‘active pipeline’, making reps more productive and accountable, thereby driving a 2-4x increase in deals. We’re improving our funnel with every transaction that’s going through the system as we’re sitting on top of CRM data which no one’s using.
After scaling this product in India, we launched SquadVoice in the US, targeting the Real Estate industry, and are looking to scale this further. Here’s the latest deck.
It’s an exciting time at Squad. 6 months into our launch in the US Real Estate market, we are really blowing up (growing 50%+ MoM)! As we venture into our next phase of growth, we are looking for passionate individuals to be a part of our journey and co-build Squad with us.
What's in it for you?
People who have joined us in the past have experienced tremendous growth. You will not only become a better designer, but we believe that you will have a much more well rounded growth.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the cross-functional stakeholders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Squad are extremely smart and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. :
What you’ll be doing
- You will work closely with the marketing team to strategize, conceptualize and design marketing collaterals.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to understand business and marketing objectives to come up with creative & effective ideas and concepts.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions, translate raw ideas into rough sketches and final designs.
- Design collaterals for digital and print mediums: websites, landing pages, ads, social media posts, brochures etc.
- Design collaterals for business: presentations, reports etc.
- Ensure org-wide brand consistency + explore new styles and visual languages to extend our current branding.
- Define & design reusable templates & guidelines that can be adapted by other teams within the org.
- Assist the User Experience Design team in implementing the precise visual design.
What you should have
- Creative portfolio of projects demonstrating skills in various aspects of communication and visual design.
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional experience, preferably in a digital product company or design studio or advertising agency.
- Degree or Diploma in Applied Arts / Visual Communication / Graphic Design;
- Problem solver and a creative thinker that requires very little guidance; thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong research, documentation, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles and elements of design, including typography, layout, color, balance, and proportion.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop.
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively using hand-drawn sketches, examples and prototypes.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Compensation: 5 - 7 LPA + ESOP(s)
- Location: Noida
- Timings: Flexible Work Hours
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out http://bit.ly/culture-deck-squad. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Our platform empowers stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income across India and US. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- Other benefits
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadplatform.com/careers/
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)