Squad combines crowdsourcing and AI in one platform to help solve large-scale operational processes. Humans are great at solving complex tasks but perform poorly at repetitive tasks whereas ML works great with bounded repetitive problems & fails with open problems. We see ML & a distributed workforce as two key phenomena that would drastically change how work gets done in the future.
We leverage these two in the following product offering.
Squad Voice: Our elastic distributed team of 1000+ trained call-agents to reach out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes, and effectively nurture and qualify them for sales teams, making sales for the client extremely streamlined and predictable. We also optimize several call variables to create a significant increase in conversions. Customers include Real Estate, Fintech, Edtech & e-commerce players in India. Deck
After seeing very impressive initial growth in India, we’re looking to scale the business in a more sustainable & product/process driven approach. This candidate would be one of the members to be part of this scale.
What you'll be doing
Operations and Data Analysis is the linchpin of the wheel that is SquadVoice. You’ll be a bridge between other Squads, communicating and surfacing problems and requirements to the product, engineering, and the business teams for achieving our audacious key company metrics. Opportunities to strategize and solve new challenges will be aplenty.
- Operational Skills:
- You’ll be directly responsible for building and managing multiple client outreach campaigns on our platform and liaise between client’s operations team and internal team to deliver SLAs.
- Train and manage contractors.
- Manage customer support (player side) for the organization. Redress player grievances efficiently in a timely manner and develop best practices around the same.
- Analytical Skills:
- End to end Key Metrics tracking. You’ll have to fall in love with SLAs & KPIs for the accounts you lead.
- Analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions. Implementing the conclusion yourself is going to be exciting for you.
- Analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Communication Skills:
- Communication will be at the heart of your role. You’ll collaborate closely with engineers, designers, data analysts, data scientists, product & business teams.
- Coordinate with sales team to provide support to businesses and interface with clients. Also assist the team in business development, lead generation, and other activities.
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long-term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- In the last one year, we have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the world and tested platform at scale (processed 100+ million units of data; 10+ million calls). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato etc)
- Our platform empowers college students, stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income for working on their smartphone (Android App Link). Our contractors earn 3x of what a typical back office BPO employee makes. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as this one - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world
Who are you?
- You love great processes and got so excited after reading this that you decided to buy this in future.
- You consider yourself pro on spreadsheet and already know/plan to learn SQL in near future. You promised yourself that you will learn the basics of SQL and come to the interview.
- You went through our website & deck and got so excited about the idea that you want to interview today and join asap; possibly tomorrow ;)
- You have done enough research on general Startup Work Culture & Squad’s Work Culture and excited to be part of the same.
- You have got 0.5-2 years of relevant work experience. Extra points for past startup experience!
Compensation: Rs.3,20,000 to Rs.3,80,000 per annum depending on skill & years of experience
Joining Date: ASAP