Growth Strategy - Associate
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial candidate with strong analytical and communication skills to join the CEO’s office at Squad.
This requires a candidate who is extremely motivated, dedicated, and passionate about entrepreneurship. It’s a high growth opportunity to be part of fast-growing startup!
Humans + AI = Future of Work
SquadVoice: Traditional relationship-driven high-ticket consumer sales (like real estate) has zero intelligence and lacks sales acceleration tech. As a result, conversions are poor. We fix exactly that and enable teams to close 2-4x more deals on the same spend.
SquadVoice bridges the gap between marketing and sales by driving more qualified leads to sales-reps, increases ‘active pipeline’, making reps more productive and accountable, thereby driving a 2-4x increase in deals. We’re improving our funnel with every transaction that’s going through the system as we’re sitting on top of CRM data which no one’s using.
After scaling this product in India, we launched SquadVoice in the US, targeting the Real Estate industry, and are looking to scale this further. Here’s the latest deck.
It’s an exciting time at Squad. 6 months into our launch in the US Real Estate market, we are really blowing up (growing 50%+ MoM)! As we venture into our next phase of growth, we are looking for passionate individuals to be a part of our journey and co-build Squad with us.
- Problem solving and Strategic Thinking
- (Ensuring that we focus on the right problems -- empowering the CEO's office)
- Internal communication
- Support company-wide goal setting process; communicate progress against goals
- Support organisation of functional reviews with each Squad; Support with meeting preparation
- People/ stakeholder management + Relationships
- Ability to manage folks and delegate tasks
- Support Successful Execution of High Priority Cross-Functional Projects
- Hiring engine and closure of key positions across Delhi and SF offices
- Follow up correspondence on various meetings with internal and external parties
- Assist with sales & marketing initiatives
- Investor Relations: Support CEO with investor communication and keeping them updated with the KPIs of the business
- BizOps: Help with everything from optimizing day-to-day operations to carrying out high-priority initiatives to tackling the most important strategic questions. Work with cross-functional teams on high impact projects to deliver value to the firm.
- Manage Operations Across the Organization
- Task Management discipline esp ability to manage + solve several diverse problems without going crazy
- Internal process and flows to improve cross-functional operations
- Research and Development
- Help evaluate new markets, verticals and use cases to enter
- Support channel partnerships and joint ventures
- 1-3 years entrepreneurial experience (serious student startup experience counts).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Sales, ownership and insane hustle.
- Attention to detail.
- Someone who is willing to learn and take challenges.
- Education: Graduate in any domain (drop-outs are cool as well!)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- INR 4.2 - 7.2 Lacs per annum + up to 4 Lacs of ESOPs.
- Location - Noida