We’re looking for entrepreneurial people with the right mix of hunger, experience, and cultural fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’.
Humans + AI = Future of Work
SquadVoice: Traditional relationship-driven high-ticket consumer sales (like real estate) has zero intelligence and lacks sales acceleration tech. As a result, conversions are poor. We fix exactly that and enable teams to close 2-4x more deals in the same spend.
SquadVoice bridges the gap between marketing and sales by driving more qualified leads to sales-reps, increases ‘active pipeline’, making reps more productive and accountable, thereby driving a 2-4x increase in deals. We’re improving our funnel with every transaction that’s going through the system as we’re sitting on top of CRM data which no one’s using.
After scaling this product in India, we launched SquadVoice in the US, targeting the Real Estate industry, and are looking to scale this further. Here’s the latest deck.
It’s an exciting time at Squad. 6 months into our launch in the US Real Estate market, we are really blowing up (growing 50%+ MoM)! As we venture into our next phase of growth, we are looking for passionate individuals to be a part of our journey and co-build Squad with us.
What you’ll be doing
This role is part technologist, part strategist, part people manager and part evangelist for data democratization and data sharing within the team.
- Help us build the most efficient data pipeline (sales funnel) to close home transactions. Help us leverage data network effects so that our engine improves with every transaction.
- Our platform is sitting on the top of several top broker teams in the US - have access to the data of 1.4 M+ leads and their marketing/ sales CRM data.
- Once we work with top 400+ teams by 2020, we will have coverage of the sales interactions & behaviour of almost all Americans looking to buy a home/ have bought a home
- This is a very rich data set and no one else has it (like Zillow or Opendoor)
- Define the vision for the systems and capabilities that will allow Squad to collect more data, more efficiently and make it available for internal and external applications more quickly and easily. Define & measure key performance metrics of our data science products.
- Lead the teams responsible for lead scoring, opportunity - agent matching, persona identification, chat-bots etc. You’ll work closely with engineering, data operations & product.
- Help scaling up the broker intelligence product, to enable brokers to make better lead buying & agent management decisions.
- Grow the organization by grooming, attracting and retaining top data science talent. Help co build Squad’s culture.
- Identify new opportunities to leverage data science to different parts of our platform.
What you should have
- 4+ years experience working with data intensive problems at scale from inception to business impact; 2+ years of management experience
- Experience with modeling techniques such as generalized linear models, cluster analysis, random forests, boosting, decision trees, time-series, neural networks & deep learning.
- Working knowledge about best practices around data manipulation, building data pipelines, feature engineering and creating dashboards
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Experience using programming (Python or R) and SQL languages in analytical contexts. Experience dealing with large datasets.
- A “business owner” mindset, with a keen interest in product, operations, and strategy
- Advanced degree in a relevant field (preferred).
- Experience building marketing/sales tech automation would be a big plus with distributed machine learning and computing framework
- Working knowledge of NLP problems with a plus.
What's in it for you?
People who have joined us in the past have experienced tremendous growth. You will get to join our platform team at a very early stage with significant potential for impact to our future growth. Check out our medium publication for more.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Squad are extremely smart and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here!
- Compensation: ₹ 30 - 40 LPA + ESOPs up to 20L
- Location: Noida, NCR
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out http://bit.ly/culture-deck-squad. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Our platform empowers stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income across India and US. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- Other benefits
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- You can read more about our values and culture : https://www.squadplatform.com/careers/
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)