Business Operations Associate at SquadRun Inc.
Squad, is an enterprise SaaS startup that leverages the best of machines and humans to automate digital operations/ business processes for enterprises. We have offices in Noida and San Francisco.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial candidate with extremely strong analytical skills with high attention to detail to join our team. You will be part of the core founding team.
This requires a candidate who is extremely motivated, dedicated, and passionate about entrepreneurship. It’s a high-growth opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup!
Squad combines crowd-sourcing and AI in one platform to help solve large-scale operational processes. Humans are great at solving complex tasks but perform poorly at repetitive tasks whereas ML works great with bounded repetitive problems & fails with open problems. We see ML & a distributed workforce as two key phenomenons that would drastically change how work gets done in future.
We leverage these two in the following product offering.
Squad Voice: Our elastic distributed team of 1000+ trained call-agents reach out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes, and effectively nurture and qualify them for sales teams, making sales for the client extremely streamlined and predictable. We also optimize several call variables to create a significant increase in conversions. Customers include fintech, edtech, commerce players in India. Deck
After seeing very impressive growth in India, we’re launching in the US market. This candidate would be one of early members to launch this market.
- Build and manage multiple client outreach campaigns for US clients, on our platform
- End to end Metrics tracking for all projects as well all metrics of the system
- Liaise between client’s operations team and internal team to deliver SLAs
- Hire, train and manage contractors (remote worker-partners) in the US
- Build client reports and present findings on a regular basis
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in operations or client management.
- Must have experience of handling foreign (preferably US based) clientele (relevant experience in US tele-calling BPO is a plus)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills - strong working experience of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient critical thinking, problem solving, decision making and leadership capabilities
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build and/or modify scripts/emails for client outreach campaigns
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and planning
- Engineering background is a plus
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- In the last one year, we have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the world and tested platform at scale (processed 100+ million units of data; 10+ million calls). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato etc)
- Our platform empowers college students, stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income for working on their smartphone (Android App Link). Our contractors earn 3x of what a typical back office BPO employee makes. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as this one - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world
- Location: Noida
- Timings: Pacific hours (US timings) / IST 8 pm to 8 am
- Joining Date: Immediate
- Full time: 3,60,000-4,80,000 PA (Fixed + Variable Component)
Here's what people say about working with us :)