Humans + AI = Future of Work
SquadVoice: Traditional relationship-driven high-ticket consumer sales (like real estate) has zero intelligence and lacks sales acceleration tech. As a result, conversions are poor. We fix exactly that and enable teams to close 2-4x more deals on the same spend.
SquadVoice bridges the gap between marketing and sales by driving more qualified leads to sales-reps, increases ‘active pipeline’, making reps more productive and accountable, thereby driving a 2-4x increase in deals. We’re improving our funnel with every transaction that’s going through the system as we’re sitting on top of CRM data which no one’s using.
After scaling this product in India, we launched SquadVoice in the US, targeting the Real Estate industry, and are looking to scale this further. Here’s the latest deck.
It’s an exciting time at Squad. 6 months into our launch in the US Real Estate market, we are really blowing up (growing 50%+ MoM)! As we venture into our next phase of growth, we are looking for passionate individuals to be a part of our journey and co-build Squad with us.
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out http://bit.ly/culture-deck-squad. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Our platform empowers stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income across India and US. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- Other benefits
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- You can read more about our values and culture : https://www.squadplatform.com/careers/
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)
- Customer Facing: Provide the best user experience for our Customers and be their single point of contact:
- Engage with Customers post sales to understand the nuances of their work processes, the pain points, and resulting needs.
- Seamlessly Onboard and Set up new Customers to the SquadVoice product.
- Support and Coordinate with the Operations team and other stakeholders to ensure seamless delivery to Customers. Raise open issues with cross-functional teams and drive resolution in a timely manner.
- Run regular check-in meetings through weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews to proactively address customer needs, concerns, and provide quick and effective solutions.
- Ensure improvement on key success metrics and factors such as increasing Product-Adoption, increasing Net Promoter Score (NPS), and Reducing Churn.
- Team Facing: As the Customer’s Representative and Champion inside the organization, work with cross-functional teams to:
- Update the team on the status of the accounts you manage at every stage.
- Update the team on Customer metrics.
- Coordinate with finance teams for billing.
- Map the customer journey, identify challenges at every stage, and work closely with the Product and Business teams to implement solutions.
- Interpret Customer insights with the Sales team to drive changes in the product and act as the voice of the customer for the Product team.
- At least 1+ year experience in a customer-facing role. Bonus points for past SaaS customer success experience or working with teams in the US.
- Comfortable working in US business hours.
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to run check-in calls with Customers in the US, basic negotiation and objection handling, etc. This is critical as you will be handling Customer relationships as well as the internal team members.
- High-quality email writing.
- Really strong focus on details and project management, as you will be handling multiple Customer accounts.
- The ability to deeply understand technical products (like SquadVoice) and their scope and limitations.
- Strong problem-solving skills and finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed.
- Basic data analysis and data-driven decision-making.
- Tools and Systems:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office / Google Docs - Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Using CRM’s and Project Management tools.
- Traits and Culture: Extremely motivated, energetic, humble, patient, and hard-working; Most importantly - willing to go that extra mile to get the work done. Please read our hiring framework for more details.
- Passionate and pro-active: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team. You take initiative and ownership and need little supervision
- You should be passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases through our product.
- Education: Graduate in any domain (drop-outs are cool as well!)
- Location: Noida
- US business hours with flexibility to work when required
- Joining Date: ASAP! ;)
- Compensation: Full time - 5,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA + upto 2 lakhs stocks+ Benefits (all Meals).
'We’re looking for entrepreneurial people with the right mix of hunger, experience, and cultural fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’.