We’re looking for entrepreneurial people with the right mix of hunger, experience, and cultural fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with problems that they may face while using our products and services.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
Humans + AI = Future of Work
SquadVoice: Traditional relationship-driven high-ticket consumer sales (like real estate) has zero intelligence and lacks sales acceleration tech. As a result, conversions are poor. We fix exactly that and enable teams to close 2-4x more deals in the same spend.
SquadVoice bridges the gap between marketing and sales by driving more qualified leads to sales-reps, increases ‘active pipeline’, making reps more productive and accountable, thereby driving a 2-4x increase in deals. We’re improving our funnel with every transaction that’s going through the system as we’re sitting on top of CRM data which no one’s using.
After scaling this product in India, we launched SquadVoice in the US, targeting the Real Estate industry, and are looking to scale this further. Here’s the latest deck.
It’s an exciting time at Squad. 6 months into our launch in the US Real Estate market, we are really blowing up (growing 50%+ MoM)! As we venture into our next phase of growth, we are looking for passionate individuals to be a part of our journey and co-build Squad with us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Resolving customer queries over emails and chat and providing clarifications about the product and services, answering questions related to their campaigns, capturing feedback, etc.
- Appropriate and timely follow-ups wherever required to ensure the issues are resolved.
- Timely escalate unresolved queries to respective departments/individuals for accurate redressal.
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Tagging and Maintaining records of interactions, processes, etc and providing inputs to Product, Operations, and Customer Success teams.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities.
What you should have
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in any field. Dropouts are cool as well.
- Soft Skills:
- Communication Skills: Good written communication skills are also a must.
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to empathize with the customer, extraversion and openness to experiences.
- Problem Solving Skills: Ability to find quick solutions to the given situations
- Ability to work under stress: Should be capable of keeping a sane state of mind in crucial situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite/ G-Suite and Customer Support software like Freshdesk, ZenDesk
- Knowledge of customer service practices. Previous SaaS, call centre or start-up experience is preferred.
- Compensation: 3.6 - 4.8 LPA
- Location: Noida
- Timings: 8-10 hour shift (US timings/ CST)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out http://bit.ly/culture-deck-squad. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Our platform empowers stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income across India and US. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- Other benefits
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadplatform.com/careers/
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)