Humans + A.I. = Future of Work
SquadVoice: Traditional relationship-driven high-ticket consumer sales (like real estate) has zero intelligence and lacks sales acceleration tech. As a result, conversions are poor. We fix exactly that and enable teams to close 2-4x more deals in the same spend.
SquadVoice bridges the gap between marketing and sales by driving more qualified leads to sales-reps, increases ‘active pipeline’, making reps more productive and accountable, thereby driving a 2-4x increase in deals. We’re improving our funnel with every transaction that’s going through the system as we’re sitting on top of CRM data which no one’s using.
After scaling this product in India, we launched SquadVoice in the US, targeting the Real Estate industry, and are looking to scale this further. Here’s the latest deck.
It’s an exciting time at Squad. 6 months into our launch in the US Real Estate market, we are really blowing up (growing 50%+ MoM)! As we venture into our next phase of growth, we are looking for passionate individuals to be a part of our journey and co-build Squad with us.
What's in it for you?
People who have joined us in the past have experienced tremendous growth. You will not only become a better designer, but we believe that you will have a much more well rounded growth.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the cross-functional stakeholders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Squad are extremely smart and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. :)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively search and identify prospective clients and generate leads using market research, competitive analysis, industry reports, prospecting tools, etc.
- Help drive more qualified leads to the sales team through various channels - cold-emails, introductions, events, social media etc.
- Track pipeline metrics around conversion, velocity, channels, team productivity, etc. and work on improving them.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and sales channels. Track, tweak and evaluate all channels.
- Education: Graduate in any domain (drop-outs are cool as well!)
- Location: Candidate must be based in New Delhi (not a telecommute position)
- Joining Date: ASAP
- Traits: Motivated, Social, Energetic, Humble, Patient, and Hard-working having great attention to detail; Good written & spoken English. Must be proficient in Excel. Most important - willing to go that extra mile to get the work done.
- Experience: Extra points for past startup experience in college!
- Intern period - 6 months || Stipend - 10,000 - 15,000
- 4.2 - 4.8 LPA [Fixed + Variable]
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- In the last one year, we have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the world and tested platform at scale (processed 100+ million units of data; 10+ million calls). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Our platform empowers college students, stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income for working on their smartphone (Android App Link). Our contractors earn 3x of what a typical back office BPO employee makes. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as this one - how a single mother is sustaining her self. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)