Humans + AI = Future of Work
SquadVoice: Traditional relationship-driven high-ticket consumer sales (like real estate) has zero intelligence and lacks sales acceleration tech. As a result, conversions are poor. We fix exactly that and enable teams to close 2-4x more deals on the same spend.
SquadVoice bridges the gap between marketing and sales by driving more qualified leads to sales-reps, increases ‘active pipeline’, making reps more productive and accountable, thereby driving a 2-4x increase in deals. We’re improving our funnel with every transaction that’s going through the system as we’re sitting on top of CRM data which no one’s using.
After scaling this product in India, we launched SquadVoice in the US, targeting the Real Estate industry, and are looking to scale this further. Here’s the latest deck.
It’s an exciting time at Squad. 6 months into our launch in the US Real Estate market, we are really blowing up (growing 50%+ MoM)! As we venture into our next phase of growth, we are looking for passionate individuals to be a part of our journey and co-build Squad with us.
- Content Planning, Creation, and Support:
- Researching, writing/creating, and editing content, including for blog posts, webinar topics, video scripts, infographics, emails, presentations, customer case studies, interactive and website copy.
- Maintaining content calendars and master content libraries.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Ensuring SEO compatibility of the content with the right use of keywords
- Writing clear, persuasive, informative, and compelling copy that drives education and awareness to a multitude of client audiences while keeping all-around consistency in brand communication and tone.
- Measuring Content Effectiveness
- Measuring and reporting on content effectiveness, and optimize programs and content based on internal and third-party analytics
- Analyzing content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Content Related Market Research
- Strategic planning of thought leadership campaigns, topics, and themes by researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar, and help distinguish Squad’s content from its competitors. Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer or similar role in B2B space (1-3 years).
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and should be able to create numerous results-driven content pieces within reasonably tight timelines.
- Exceptional research, writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adapt to the style, tone, and brand voice of our business.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Work Ethic
- You have strong attention to detail, and are comfortable working inside a fast-paced results-driven work environment.
- You’re a Self Starter who can drive projects and deliver high-quality results in a timely manner.
- You demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
- You thrive in a collaborative and transparent environment and can give and take constructive feedback on a consistent basis.
- 6-8 LPA + ESOP(s) Upto 4 lakhs
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out http://bit.ly/culture-deck-squad. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Our platform empowers stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income across India and US. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- Other benefits
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- You can read more about our values and culture : https://www.squadplatform.com/careers/
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)