Customer Success at Squadrun Inc
Squad is a fast-growing, venture-backed technology company that combines Crowdsourcing and Artificial Intelligence together to help companies revolutionize their operations. Our new product is called SquadVoice and functions almost like an ‘Uber for calling’.
- Overview Deck: here
- SquadPlatform: Leaders in online commerce and other data-heavy businesses use our enterprise SaaS platform across their entire data cycle, providing better moderation, deep data attribution, search, recommendations, customer onboarding, and insights, resulting in higher conversions and an improved user experience.
- SquadVoice is designed to help real estate agents close more deals by using our trained independent sales agents (or ISAs - basically customer care for real estate agents) and get paid to work from home using our Android App. SquadVoice’s ISA’s work on behalf of real estate brokers and agents, helping them contact and qualify their leads as eligible home-buyers.
- Workflow Builder: Replicate any business process more efficiently through smarter orchestration between humans and automation
- Workforce: Curated mobile workforce that's screened, skill-matched, trained, and monitored for high-quality task outputs (stay at home moms and college students)
- Automation: Extensive libraries of AI tools including computer vision, pattern recognition, data anonymization, and NLP and Human-In-The-Loop Machine learning
- Customers: Uber, Sephora, Tata Group, Flipkart Group, Rocket Internet Group, Teespring, amongst others.
- Impact: On average, we've reduced turnaround time by 5x, handled volumes spikes of over 6x, and reduced costs by over 70%, all while maintaining SLAs for accuracy. With time, we've also been able to automate over 30% of the work.
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long-term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- In the last one year, we have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the world and tested platform at scale (processed 50+ million units of data). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato etc).
- The platform empowers college students, stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income for working on their smartphone (Android App Link). Our contractors earn 3x of what a typical back office BPO employee makes. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as this one - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- This is just the beginning and we are here to change the world.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to our customers
- Support and coordinate with the operations team to ensure seamless delivery to clients
- Map customer journey and identify improvements at every stage
- Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Address customer concerns and provide solutions to ensure satisfaction
- Interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as a voice of the customer to the Product team
- Manage the Customer Success strategy for tracking and reporting on client health and reducing Customer Churn
- Create and perform Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews for ensuring customer retention and expansion - effectively delivering results to key stakeholders
- Raise open issues with cross-functional teams and take ownership of resolving the issues in a timely manner
- Constantly work towards providing innovative strategies for delivering customer delight
- Engage with clients to understand the nuances of their work processes and the resulting needs and pain points
- Provide the best customer experience we possibly can to our customers
- You have at least 4+ years experience in a customer-facing role (bonus points for past SaaS customer success experience)
- You should be comfortable working in the US hours
- You should be passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases through our product
- Passionate and pro-active: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- You take initiative and ownership and need little supervision
- You have strong problem-solving skills and are great at finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed
- You have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills
- Strong project management skills
- You are an excellent communicator
- Have high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Keynote
- Education: Graduate in any domain (drop-outs are cool as well!)
- Traits & culture: Extremely motivated, creative, entrepreneurial, energetic, humble, patient, analytical and hard-working; Good communication skills. Most important - willing to go that extra mile to get the work done. Please read our hiring framework and what we do every friday for more details.
- Location: Noida
- Joining Date: ASAP! ;)
- Full time - 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA
- Go through our deck, website, contractor app, social media pages, LinkedIn profiles, blogs etc.