Squad combines crowdsourcing and AI in one platform to help solve large-scale operational processes. Humans are great at solving complex tasks but perform poorly at repetitive tasks whereas ML works great with bounded repetitive problems & fails with open problems. We see ML & a distributed workforce as two key phenomena that would drastically change how work gets done in the future.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR , recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
. As a part of the Corp team, you will :
- Engage and communicate with external vendors to meet hiring goals
- Prepare and distribute marketing collaterals to attract the best talent.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Manage end-to-end recruitment life cycle
- Bring the team together for Org wide events
- Design and execute the overall onboarding experience
- Scheduling and internal coordination
What you should already have
- Excellent communication & presentation skills. Collaborative & Effective within the company culture (Cross-functional collaboration).
- Detail oriented
- Graduation degree ( drop-out's are cool as well!! ;))
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long-term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- In the last one year, we have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the world and tested platform at scale (processed 100+ million units of data; 10+ million calls). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Our platform empowers college students, stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income for working on their smartphone (Android App Link). Our contractors earn 3x of what a typical back office BPO employee makes. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as this one - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world.
- Location: Noida
- Joining Date: ASAP!
- Stipend: INR 10-12k plus meals on us :)